Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

M.App Studio code panel for customized code (JS) displaying error?

Hi everyone,

I have two problems with the code panel in M.App Studio when I want to write customized code e.g. JS.

first: when I resize the browser window while the code panel e.g. JS is opened in M.App Studio the code panel closes.

second: when the code doesn't fit the size of the page and I sroll down it doesn't show the code down to the last line. I have to change the zoom level of the browser window to see more of my code.

Does anyone have the same issues or did I miss something? 

Cheers 

Marisa

Technical Evangelist

Re: M.App Studio code panel for customized code (JS) displaying error?

Hi Marisa,

I can see the first issue mentioned (though I understand this as a minor problem) but I could not reproduce the second one. I tried in Chrome, Firefox and IE11 and I could always see the complete code after scrolling down.

• What is the screen resolution used?
  • Can you perhaps take a screenshot of the second problem to make sure that I understood it well?

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Frequent Contributor

Hi Jan,

thanks for your reply! The first problem becomes a very annoying matter when you just want to move your browser window so it changes from fullscreen to minimized view and the code panel closes.

The second issue accures on a screen with a max. resolution of 1366x768 px. (screenshot attached)

Another issue: I can't get to the development ticket portal. It throws ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when I use the link on the Smart M.App Tech Discussion website.

Cheers Marisa

Technical Evangelist

Hi Marisa,

It looks like the container expects just a little larger vertical resolution. The minimum seems to be slightly more than 768px. Both issues are a question of M.App Studio CSS/JS design but I will file a ticket on your behalf to review this. Temporal workaround is to go into full-screen mode of the web browser (usually by hitting F11).

Regarding the problem with Development Ticket Portal, would you mind filling a BackOffice support ticket for this case? Adding a screenshot would also help.

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Frequent Contributor

Hi Jan,

thanks for the hints,

And yes I can fill out a BackOffice support ticket if you tell me where and how to do it.

Thanks

Marisa

Technical Evangelist

Hi Marisa,

Can you log in to: https://hexagongeospatial.force.com/supportportal ?

1) Create support ticket

2) Select "BackOffice System" as a product + fill some other details

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Frequent Contributor

Hi Jan,

no I can't log in. As soon as I click on the link in the disussion forum the error occures (see attachment). So I don't have the permission to submit tickets for immediate support? 

Cheers

Marisa

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Please try to

1) Clear your browser cache: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

2) Close the browser tab and try again.

3) If that won't work, try with different browser

DEV ticket portal should work afterwards too.

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Jan,

I've already tried that without success. The same error occures. Now I deleted them again and before I logged in to the community I used the link you sent me:  https://hexagongeospatial.force.com/supportportal  I was asked to log in and the access was denied with my community credentials. So I guess I just don't have the authorization to get there. After logging in on the community website and clicking on the development ticket link the "too many redirects" error occured again so I think the cookies aren't the problem.

And I tried with firefox --> same issue

Marisa

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Marisa,

I have created a BackOffice ticket on your behalf to have this problem resolved.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial