Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Multiple Maps in the same M.App in M.App Studio.

Just a quick question, can I get two Dimensions on to the same Map ? And can I create two Single Map Layout and hyperlink one of them on other. SO clicking on the link opens the second map with different dimensions n measures from different data of the same area?

Some what like the green space analyser app has.

Vishnu

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Multiple Maps in the same M.App in M.App Studio.

Hi Vishnu,

that would require customization with javascript but in theory it should be possible. Please provide more detailed description of what you would like to achieve.

Highlighted
Contributor

OK, so I have two wards and each ward has some 500 buildings each. I have some statistics which can be aggrated to each building and some which are aggregated to the whole ward. So i want users to see the statistics for hte ward and when they want to drill down they should be able to see the charts/statistics of the buidlings as well. Most of it Tax collection based on the building having Adv Hoardings, Size, number of floors etc. 

If you wish I can show the sample data and you can give me some ideas. 

Vishnu

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Maybe it could be put into 2 maps or a map and a custom panel side by side? But then all the interactions and loading of the data would have to be coded.