Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Spatial Workshop doesn't support shapefiles with EPSG 28992 projection.

Dear Community,

I've a spatial recipy which works perfectly with all kind of shapefiles with projections such as geographic latlon wgs84 (EPSG 4326) or UTM WGS84 (such as EPSG 32631). Now I tried to run this same model with shapefiles with our local coordinatesystem in the Netherlands known as "Rijksdriekhoekstelsel" also known as "RDnew" with the number EPSG28992. Then I get error messages.

I even tried to create a simple "load - write" shapefile recipe, and this simple recipe gives error's with the EPSG28992. Not this the other projection.

It is clear that our local projection system EPSG28992 is not supported. Is this a known bug, and how can this be fixed?

Thank you,

Wim

Frequent Contributor

Re: Spatial Workshop doesn't support shapefiles with EPSG 28992 projection.

Dear Community,

I tested today again, because I saw there was an update of the Spatial Workshop. I tested my recipy's again witth Shapefiles with the EPSG28992 projection and it's working now.

Thank you,

Wim