Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Transparent background for widget

Hi all,

I am using Area Analyzer, and I want to make the background of one of my widgets transparent.

On Motifs tab in configuration, there is an option to make all widgets background transparent, but not for only one or several widgets.

On Mapping Corona  Virus map  there is one transparent widget (button for mobile version).

How I can do that?

Best regards,

Mladen

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Transparent background for widget

hi Mladen,

The button 'Mobile Version' here is styled with .css through customization and it is not done through the GUI.

In this case it is a button inheriting some styling and has background color set. You can review that in the developer tools.

Here is a look at it:

mobileversion.JPG

HTH

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Transparent background for widget

[ Edited ]

Hi Mladen,

(I remember helping you with at the time - just posting the answer to the community for others)

You can use the API to do this in the current released version.

• var sm = Analyzer.findStageModel();
  • sm.widgets[index of widget].getModelLink().options.transparent = true;
  • Click Apply in the configuration screen.

In the next release/Analyzer Beta, this feature can be accessed on the GUI. Configuration->Additional Charts->Style->Transparent Background.

Hope this helps,

Dave