Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Using the filter by Attributes within M.App Studio

Hi Everyone,

I'm new member in M.App Studio, I'm having isuses with the filter by attributes function because I don't know how to filll the attributes value within the filter by attributes function to option in .shp file. Could you pls help me how to resolve this isuses

many thanks2020-04-28_14-31-08.png

Technical Evangelist

Re: Using the filter by Attributes within M.App Studio

[ Edited ]

Hi DT559986,

The Value should follow the syntax of Attribute Name >Operator >Value. For example: if wanting to filter by attributes on States features with annual snowfall greater than or equal to 10 inches it would look like 'ANNULSNOW >= 10'. 

Hope that helps,

sclow 

Contributor

Hi Sclow,

I've got this error. pls see the below image 2020-04-29_9-08-45.pnghere.

Technical Evangelist

The error message pretty much says it all - you have connected the FeatureOut to a wrong port of 'Convert To Raster' operator. The 'FeaturesOut' port is supposed to go into 'Input' port.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

thanks for your response
It work fine

Contributor

Hi Jan,

I've seen the image in M. Chest, but I can't display it on the Map Editor so you can help me how to resolve issuses the below here:
- changing the image color when converting because the image after conversion is black
- displaying it on the map editor

many thanks

Technical Evangelist

I have a limited knowledge about the Spatial Recipes part, but I would recommend going through our tutorials on the topic:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Spatial-Modeler-Tutorials/tkb-p/KS_SpatialModeler_Analyti...

+ there are also a sample recipes in the Spatial Workshop's left-hand panel that could be useful for your case

If you wish to use the generated imager in M.App Editor, you must firstly publish it in M.App Chest using the Publish button:

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/RYXYnrHJ_BJDgidkdw409g/Iale8VPpc5Kup0RUL~UUxQ

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial