Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

number of users in M.App Chest and questios

Hi team,

may be this topic must not be here but I hope you can redirect me to right person.

I have read in m.app Chest "Editions and Pricing" and "Terms and Conditions", but I have some questions, for example:

there is a limit of users for each Edition? if is it yes , how many for each?

Essentials - 3 month trial Edition -  it shows $49 per month for 1 to 3 users.  $49 for each? or $49 and can use it 3 users por one just amount? 

I read in "terms and conditions" that anyone with an account of mapp Chest can access to publisher web service. that is, If I only enable a user in the company for mapp Chest the coworkers can acces to webservice?? or they also must have an account?

If the end user want share his service, he can do it for user that have not user account in mapp Chest?? that is, without requieres user and password??

thanks I hope can help with this quiestios. 

best regards

David

Technical Evangelist

Re: number of users in M.App Chest and questios

Hi David,

can you give us a link to the document you mentioned? It looks like you are mixing couple of different things together. Data published from M.App Chest can only be visible to people who have account to Smart M.Apps in your organization. The same holds for published application. To make an application wide visible, you should put it into M.App Exchange and here you can decide about the application pricing (can be also free). I think somebody can answer the rest of your questions as soon as we have the link to the document.

Thanks, Pavel

Occasional Contributor

Hi Pavel and everyone,

with your comment, I can assume the next:

Q: If I only enable a user in the company for mapp Chest the coworkers can acces to webservice?? or they also must have an account?

A: Data published from M.App Chest can only be visible to people who have account to Smart M.Apps in your organization. The same holds for published application.

Q: If the end user want share his service, he can do it for user that have not user account in mapp Chest?? that is, without requieres user and password??

A: To make an application wide visible, you should put it into M.App Exchange and here you can decide about the application pricing (can be also free).

note:

Q: Essentials - 3 month trial Edition -  it shows $49 per month for 1 to 3 users.  $49 for each? or $49 and can use it 3 users por one just amount? 

A: after some tests, i can view that the amount is for each user, that is, one user $49, two users $98...

I only have this questions: 
there is a limit of users for each Edition? if is it yes , how many for each? (essential - free 7 days - one user. essentials-three months 1 to 3 users. but what happens with the others??)

regars to links, in fact, i mixed couple of different things.
one - "terms and conditions": http://www.hexagongeospatial.com/mappchestterms

and two - mappChest documentation (publish content) : https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/book#!book;uri=bb2ad963698657567fb215a8488a6941;breadcrumb...

best regards.

I hope somebody can answer mi question about limit of users..

David

Community Manager

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your interest in M.App Chest and the different editions. However this is a board to discuss technical topics and we have other channels to discuss business related topics as we prefer to separate technical and business questions. 

If you are already partner, please go to our Hexagon Geospatial Partner Portal to ask business related questions as we have our business expterts there or if you did not yet sign up for one of our partner program offerings please get in contact with one of our local sales representatives to get an answer for your question or even better to become a partners soon.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Thomas Anzinger
Community Manager
thomas.anzinger@hexagongeospatial.com
Occasional Contributor

Thankyou, Thomas!!

I originally think this:

"may be this topic must not be here but I hope you can redirect me to right person."

but, i did not know the URL for partners. 

newly thnaks!!