Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Smart M.App

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

BI MAP - "Downloading" dialog box when show/hide main layer

Hello,

I've created a BI Map in M.App Studio (no JS coding) with a main layer (kg_grundschulwege_roe) and three background layers. Changing the order of or show/hide one of the backgroud layers works fine. The same operations on the main layer are also working, but a dialog box "Downloading" appears and stays on the canvas. When I check the network tab in the developers console, no requests are, however, pending.

downloading_box.PNG

Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephan

Technical Evangelist

Re: BI MAP - "Downloading" dialog box when show/hide main layer

Hi Stephan,

I've seen this happening from time to time. Seems like some minor bug. Can you reproduce this each time? Do you have specific worklfow that will always lead to that behavior?

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

Hi Jan,

thanks for your response. Unfortunately, this behavior is a constant. It occurs each time I try to show/hide or shift the order of layers in the tenant application. All BI maps (8 total, based on different data tables from the same SQL Server database) that I have created are affected, so I cannot tie it to a specific data set or workflow. I also did a test with data from a different database (but same server) with the identical result. Any idea?

Best,

Stephan

Technical Evangelist

My only thought is that it is a bug which happens on some combination of user workflow together when working with the dataset. I suggest creating a support ticket for further investigation.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jan. I will create a support ticket. Hopefully the bug can be solved.

Best,

Stephan

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.