Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Smart M.App

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Spatial recipe model running successfully in Studio but displaying blank interface

Dear Team,

I am having a persistent problem within M.App studio. My Spatial recipe attached runs and produces results in ERDAS Imagine spatail modeler environment. However on importing the same in Smart M.App environment - it runs successfully - but displays a blan interface instead of the desired results.

I have attached the recipe and a writeup with screenshots of the problem or display.

Kindly advice on the way forward.

Best,

Lilian.

Staff

Re: Spatial recipe model running successfully in Studio but displaying blank interface

Dear Lillian,

I believe you are producing two raster outputs, we do currently have an issue with displaying two or more rasters at once. For your current case if you don't need to display that intermediate Cluster Layer, so you can replace it with Create Temp Filename operator. 

If you do need to display those rasters, so you will need to make a customization for your Smart M.App. Please find attached JS customizations for the Recipe and Map panels. You need to past that codes on the step when you customize your app.

That customization will let you display all raster images and shapefiles, no matter how many of them you output. 

That is already addressed and most likely is going to be fixed in the next update. 

Kind Regards,
Marina Vardovska
Hexagon Geospatial Support
Contributor

Re: Spatial recipe model running successfully in Studio but displaying blank interface

Dear Mvardovs,

Thanks for your timely response.

However, the raster output is just one the one being converted to a feature at the very end. The other raster output has a temporart file attached to it - the unsupervised classification operator.

Unless im wrong could you kindly highlight the outputs you are referring to? myabe a screenshot or the exact name as from the spatial recipe.

Also, thanks for code.i shall append it and find the way forward.

Regards,

Lilian

Highlighted
Staff

Dear Lilian,

If you do want the Cluster Layer within the Unsupervised Classification to be a temp file, so replace the Port Input named in your model as "Temp File Name" with the Create Temp Filename operator, like below:

2017-11-07 16_53_08-Untitled_1 - ERDAS IMAGINE 2016.png

As you have placed there a Port Input and when running recipe will provide a location and filename for the image, so it will not be treated as a temporary file, it will be displayed along with your final result. You can check it with the customization provided, which will allow to display all raster and vector outputs. Both of your raster images (result and cluster layer) will be displayed.

Kind Regards,
Marina Vardovska
Hexagon Geospatial Support
Contributor

Dear Mvardovs,

Thanks a bunch.

Your solution worked great.

Regrads,

Lilian

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.