Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Smart M.App

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Spreadsheet in BI

Hi, I would like to add tabular data (simple spreadsheet) beside map (the same data as into map) into BI. Is it possile? Does anybody know, how to do it?

Many thanks

Jan

Staff

Re: Spreadsheet in BI

Hi Jan,

you can upload the tabular data in csv file format. The data get linked automatically to the geometry data from geojson through the unique id.

Best Regards,
Alina

Frequent Contributor

Hi Alina, I know that and I do that.

I would like to see the tabular data in the TABLE above the map, beside the charts.Maybe the new "spreadcheet container" for the widgets... see attachements, where I placed (in the pantbrush) the table into right bottom widget.

Jan

Technical Evangelist

Ahoj HonZa,

I'd say that the custom chart container is the best fit. Once you place one on the map you can see how to get a reference to it using JS code:

1.png

You can then place any HTML content into this container.

However you have to know the ID of the CSV dataset to be able to extract information for filling the table. This article might be helpful for getting information from the stage:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Shared-Samples/Downloading-reports-from-BI-Map-in-csv-file...

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Technical Evangelist

Hi All,

Some time ago I've prepared simple data table widget as a customization:

https://bitbucket.org/snippets/pszrajbe/74gRq/smart-mapp-bi-simple-datatable-widget

Maybe that could help.

Btw. we are planning to add such a widget in the future.

Best regards

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.