Spatial Modeler Discussions

Gain, exchange, and share knowledge, or discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of Hexagon Geospatial products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Dice image and include BAND SELECTION to output

I'm a newbie to SM and having some trouble applying a simple task:

I want to dice a 4-band ECW into an uncompressed 3-band TIFF images (red, green and blue) with size limitations (1024 MB). Is there a tutorial depicting a similiar workflow that I can use? 

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Dice image and include BAND SELECTION to output

Hi @erangr ,

Just use the spatial model identified in your other thread and add a Band Selection operator to limit the model to just the bands you want to use. E.g.

dice.PNG

If you want to output TIFF format files you'll also need to drop into the Iterator and make sure you Cat a ".tif" extension onto the output filenaming convention.

There are lots of tutorials for Spatial Modeler here:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Spatial-Modeler-Tutorials/tkb-p/KS_SpatialModeler_Analyti...

...and there are self-paced  training videos here (check the Courses listing at the top right of the page):

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Spatial-Modeler-eTraining/tkb-p/eTSpatialModeler

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Contributor

Dice image and include BAND SELECTION to output

I found a little workaround for which I didn't need to work with the SM:

1. Go to the Image Metadata
  2. Select undesired band
  3. go to Edit > Delete Current Layer. The band isn't deleted from the data itself but merely unregistered from ERDAS IMAGINE.

Delete Current Layer

3. go to Rater > Dice Image

4. Set the image as input.