07-30-2019 02:30 AM
I trust this finds you well.
I have a model i am working on crop vigour in rice plantations. This model requires that i do the following:
I have created a model as attached, but im not gettting concrete results and when i do, only one element of the models runs to completion, the rest are just left idle.
Kindly have a look and let me know if the model is viable and what i can do to improve this or where im going wrong.
NB: The image is just a sample
08-02-2019 12:26 PM
Can you please also provide the vector layer the model is expecting as one of its inputs?
I would add operators to your model to get the desired pixel size (perhaps from one of the two input images) and apply those to the Convert to Raster operator so that the rasterization occurs at an appropriate resolution.
"only one element of the models runs to completion" Which element runs to completion? I tried running the model (by removing the vector inptu and just multiplying those operators by 1) and every branch in th emodel exectued.
As per the other thread, this type of logic for Criteria statements I dont think is going to work for you in categorizing the NDVI results:
PErhaps this is what you are intending. But please check each Criteria and make sure the Class column is set to produce the output DN value you are expecting. In almost all cases you are currently outputting 0 if the criteria is met and 0 if it is not. Which doesn't seem like the correct thing to do? Were you expecting to get 4 (5 with background) distinct classes?
Let's figure that out first and then take it from there.
08-02-2019 01:36 PM
I think the attached model is closer to what you are trying to achieve? Note that I had to remove the vector input since I did not have an appropriate input shapefile for your data.
08-02-2019 01:45 PM
Actually, this version matches your output class names better (0 = no change, 1 = decrease, 2 = increase)
08-05-2019 06:11 AM
Thankyou for indulging me.
Please find the vector layer attached. (Incase you still need it)
My model was only running say the "before image" elements to completion then disregarding the other elemennts.
I also switched up some things in the model i sent and included the corrections you had indicated in the previous thread. Essentially i want an image;
I'm still looking at the model you sent. I will get back to you on the progress tomorrow.