Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unsupervised Classification operator only works in 32-bit mode.

by Technical Evangelist on ‎10-11-2016 12:05 PM (2,793 Views)

The Unsupervised Classification operator in the ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 Spatial Modeler only works in 32-bit mode. It has been improved to work in 64-bit mode in the ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 v16.1 update. Spatial models with the Unsupervised Classification operator that were created in ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 v16.0 will not work in 64-bit mode until they are updated. The Unsupervised Classification operator must be removed from the Spatial Model and the new Unsupervised Classification operator available in ERDAS IMAGINE v16.1 must be used to replace it.

Comments
by
on ‎10-11-2016 01:19 PM

Hello, Thank you!

I was struggling with it!

Are there any release date for ERDAS Imagine V16.1 ?

Is it already working on spatial modeler for GeoMedia 16.1?

I was hoping to show it within a workflow for a customer on friday Smiley Sad

Thanks

Igor Bravo

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎10-12-2016 11:33 AM

The ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 v16.1 update should be released this month. The Unsupervised Classification operator still works in ERDAS IMAGINE v16.0, but only in 32-bit mode. It will work in 64-bit mode after installing the ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 v16.1 update. It was not updated in the GeoMedia Spatial Model Editor with the recently released GeoMedia Desktop 2016 16.00.0000.01415 patch.

by
on ‎10-12-2016 09:11 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the response!

I changed the workflow and now using 32-bit mode.

I´m only curious now about the operator, cus it does not accept the Raster Input. I can only use it defining a Input Port so it asks to fill the input when you run the model or defining a file directly in the input os unsupervised classification operator.

Maybe I did not get Spatial Modeler yet.

I´ll searh about that or open a new topic.

Regards

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎11-01-2016 02:54 PM

The Unsupervised Classification operator works slightly different than most of the other operators in Spatial Modeler. It requires files for the input and output data instead of raster objects. You can define the input and output values for the Unsupervised Classification operator using Port Input operators, the Properties panel or by double-clicking on the operator and using the Unsupervised Classification operator dialog.

Contributors