Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Command Line Operator

by Technical Evangelist on ‎09-29-2015 01:47 PM - edited on ‎04-14-2016 09:00 AM by Technical Evangelist (853 Views)

Description: This model provides an example of using the Command Line Operator to plug programs not directly supported by Spatial Modeler Operators into a Model. The example shows a spatial model performing a reprojection process using the Command Line operator. Note that running a command generally requires input files and produces output files. Consequently, when used in a Command Line Operator, the Model has to produce a temporary file to input to the Operator and will need to write a file out. Hence the apparently “reversed” Raster Output and Raster Input operators around the Command Line operator. This pattern is really only required when embedding a Command Line operator into a larger Model process.
Download

commandline.png

Comments
by BeLikeMike
on ‎01-07-2019 01:16 AM

Hello There!

I would like to use the command line operator to Delete a file which is created in the middle of my workflow.

Could you explain me please how to do that? I mean, it is not clear to me how this operator should work in this scenario.

normally i would have done this opening cmd and running the function  "del". For example to delete a txt file i would do
del /f C:\example.txt 

thanks!

Courses