Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Spatial Modeler Tutorials

Learn more about our products, find answers, get the latest updates, and connect with other Hexagon Geospatial product users, or get support from our professional service team.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Command Line Operator

by Technical Evangelist on ‎09-29-2015 01:47 PM - edited on ‎04-14-2016 09:00 AM by Technical Evangelist (777 Views)

Description: This model provides an example of using the Command Line Operator to plug programs not directly supported by Spatial Modeler Operators into a Model. The example shows a spatial model performing a reprojection process using the Command Line operator. Note that running a command generally requires input files and produces output files. Consequently, when used in a Command Line Operator, the Model has to produce a temporary file to input to the Operator and will need to write a file out. Hence the apparently “reversed” Raster Output and Raster Input operators around the Command Line operator. This pattern is really only required when embedding a Command Line operator into a larger Model process.
Download

commandline.png

Comments
by BeLikeMike
on ‎01-07-2019 01:16 AM

Hello There!

I would like to use the command line operator to Delete a file which is created in the middle of my workflow.

Could you explain me please how to do that? I mean, it is not clear to me how this operator should work in this scenario.

normally i would have done this opening cmd and running the function  "del". For example to delete a txt file i would do
del /f C:\example.txt 

thanks!

Courses