Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Spatial Modeler Tutorials

Learn more about our products, find answers, get the latest updates, and connect with other Hexagon Geospatial product users, or get support from our professional service team.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Table Customization Snippets

by cassie.tamblyn on ‎12-09-2015 11:35 AM - edited on ‎08-31-2016 01:20 PM by Technical Evangelist (1,929 Views)

Download models

Description: 

This pair of snippets demonstrates how to set individual elements within tables. These models are intended to be used as part of a workflow (placed into a larger model) and, as such, they do not have input/output operators.

The first model, SetNewClassName, shows how to rename a specific class name attribute string. For example, if you had an input thematic raster file whose class names were stored in an attribute named "Class_Name", you could use this snippet to replace the existing stirng for row (class) 6 with a new string 'Something Different' to ensure greater standardization of your data products.

The second model, SetTableElement, enables you to set a specific element of a table, such as the Color associated with that row.

Note that both models implement the same 'Set Table Element' submodel.

SetNewClassName-v15_1_1.gmdx
 SetNewClassName-v15_1_0.PNG
SetNewTableElement-v15_1_0.gmdx
 SetTableElement-v15_1_1-submodel.PNG
Set Table Element submodel (identical for both models)
 Sub_Model.PNG 

Comments
by Technical Evangelist
on ‎07-15-2016 07:50 AM

Set Table Element sub-model shown above is incorrect. The correct sub-model is:

set_table_element_submodel.jpg

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎08-31-2016 01:21 PM

Thanks Larry! I've corrected the orignal article to have the correct screenshots.

by Julie
on ‎09-22-2017 08:29 PM

Hello,

I am struggling how to recode using spatial modeler. The idea is this. Given a classified image, I want to assign a particular color to a specific Class Name (e.g. Blue - Water) using spatial modeler. It's like if the modeler sees a row with class name Water, it will automatically assign a color "Blue". If Grass, color "Green", and so on. And then after the modeler finishes assigning color to specific class name, those with the same color and class name will automatically combined. For instance, the modeler identified 3 classes of Water (e.g. Class 1, Class 4, Class 9). How will I recode these classes into one class "Water"? Any idea how to do it? Thank you very much.

by sbent
on ‎09-22-2017 07:17 AM

Hi Julie,

Your question has been answered in the Support ERDAS IMAGINE discussion forum.

Recoding using Spatial Modeler

Regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Courses