Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Spatial Modeler

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
elu
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

NDVI change detection

I would like to perform change detection from NDVI calculated image using spatial modeler.  I, therefore, kindly ask your help in this regards. 

Staff

Re: NDVI change detection

The spatial model “forest cover spatial model2.gmdx” attached to @wim.bozelie's post linked below should help you.

Spatial Recipes – How to differentiate change in change detection analysis

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

elu
New Contributor

Error1.PNGI got this error when I am trying to open the model that you sent me yesterday. Please kindly  change it to .gmdz or .gmd file format instead .gmdx.

Thank you for your response and help!!!

Frequent Contributor

Dear Ela,

The spatial works perfectly in my Erdas Imagine 2018.2 installation. It is not possible to store the model in .gmd, because that is the format of the old model maker.

I attached the spatial model also in .json format and in gdmc format. Hopefully it works for you.

Best Regards,

Wim

elu
New Contributor

Dear Wim,

I am Using ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 and still the file format you sent me recently doesn't work. 

Indeed I thank you for your quick response.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Dear Ela,

At least you have to upgrade to Erdas Imagine 2016. It works also in that version.

Best Regards,

Wim

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.