WebGIS Discussions

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Blank Legend icons in Geospatial Portal

Hi,

Just upgraded to Webmap and Geospatial Portal 2016, but the legend icons are not displayed in the Map Content legend of Geospatial Portal. If it is a thematic, the thematic icon is not displayed (broken), but the sub-entries are correct. All legend icons direct under root are broken (not displayed). When "inspecting" in the browser, the png nr is not available in the cacahe of the WMPS instance/service. All of these are WMPS instances, published by Webmap Publisher.

Thanks

Bernhard

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Blank Legend icons in Geospatial Portal

Hi,

Also, it only happens with WMPS. WMS seems to work fine. This happens to existing WMPS published data as well as new. I have created a new service source and published WMPS data from scratch, but still no icons on first tier.

Thanks

Bernhard

Highlighted
Super Contributor

HI Barry,

This problem has already been reported as a bug. The product center has recently released a hot fix for that. Please connect the support to get this fix.

Kind regards,

Highlighted
Staff

The original 2015 EP05 hotfix has been rolled into a version suitable for 2016 and made available through support as well.
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm using version 16. However, when I print WFS, there is no symbology in the legend. Please help me how to resolve this issuse.