WebGIS Discussions

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Geospatial Portal SDK 2020 Update 1

Good Day,

I finished porting all cutom code etc to the Portal 2020 Up 1 SDK.

When running the portal all service request (Google,Bing,WFS,WMPS etc) states request is not allowed:

2020-12-09 15:28:38,941 [9] INFO Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker [(null)] - Token value: XQ26xLGxVoaaDUA8XSGGaLUAd0YQUkPqIDCM6mDA3f6V2tE6cl1uzMtLniz9sOQd1tfm5m3yP7OuDVgom1Qtog==
2020-12-09 15:28:38,941 [9] INFO Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker [(null)] - Cookie value: null
2020-12-09 15:28:38,942 [9] ERROR Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker [(null)] - CSRF prevention. Request not allowed. Token inconsistent with cookies data
2020-12-09 15:28:38,942 [9] ERROR Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Platform.Common.CRSTransformationHandler [(null)] - CRS. Processing ended with exception.
System.Exception: Request not allowed.
at Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker.ThrowException(String info)
at Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker.Check(HttpContext context)
at Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Platform.Common.CRSTransformationHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

I have Upgraded both Webmap and Portal OEM to the same release(2020 Up 1).

I have created a test portal in both Webmap and Portal OEM ingesting the same services with no problem.

I have compiled and tested the portal sdk 2020 Up 1 as is and have the same issue.

We had a simaler issue back in 2016 , (CR# 1-RKRJJN SR-4142 )

After inspection of the 2016 hotfx there seemed to be changes made to the following:

-              were made in Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Platform.dll and Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Controls.dll

-              were made in js/MapConfig.js file

I don't know if it is related in any way but the dll versions differ between Portal SDK and Portal OEM product.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jacques

Technical Evangelist

Re: Geospatial Portal SDK 2020 Update 1

Hi Jacques,

This error is related to:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/samesite/system-web-samesite

Please change the SDK Portal's web.config to (value of sameSite and cookieSameSite changed from None to Lax) :

<system.web>
   <httpCookies sameSite="Lax" requireSSL="false" />
   <sessionState cookieSameSite="Lax" />
Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Regular Contributor

Re: Geospatial Portal SDK 2020 Update 1

Thanks Jan,

That did the trick!

Kind Regards

Jacques