12-06-2019 03:52 AM
I am trying to set up webmap Mobile configuration. I can login and see int the legen my layer, but it is not displayed.
Somewhere here I saw that using IP address instead of server name should help. I changed in config file and now there is an IP in GetCapabilities. But it didn't help with the displaying problem.
Are there any ideas how this problem might be solved?
Thank you in advance,
12-09-2019 02:10 AM
Do you mean that the layer is not displayed on a mobile device?
What are the server name or IP addresses - are you using publicly reachable URLs, or URLs that are reachable within the intranet network from the mobile device?
12-17-2019 02:30 PM
Have you tried using a USSampleData WFS (include Demo data when creating the WFS service) and see if that would display unde WM mobile ?
When you connect to the WFS service under GeoMedia, do you use IP url or servername url ?
Also are you using https or http for the WFS ?
12-19-2019 06:04 AM
Finally I could display data from sample data (Countries). But when I published data from SQL DB it doesn't displayed again.
My WFS consists of around 80 objects. The WFS service is reachable. http://consumerportal.all2geo.ru/Buildings_mobile/service.svc/get?request=GetCapabilities&service=WF...
In GM used server name. I presume that I work with http, but not sure about it.
12-19-2019 02:06 PM
I tried your layer and I am not seeing it on my WM Mobile 2020.
A few questions:
1) you mentioned "I could display data from sample data (Countries). But when I published data from SQL DB it doesn't displayed again.", could you elaborate more on this ? Was the US Countires data from SQL DB ? And do you mean when you published your own data from SQL DB, then it does not display ? Is it SQL Express ? Is the WFS created with a MSSQL RW connection ?
2) when you see the Countries displaying on WM Mobile, do you see the "Add Feature" or "Edit Geometry" icons on the left ? (Assume you have enabled "Create" and "Geometry Update" under the [Edit Work] interface)
3) when you don't see your "buildings_mobile" displaying on WM Mobile, do you see the "Add Feature" or "Edit Geometry" icons on the left ?
4) could you add another layer to the WFS to see if that makes any difference ? I was able to get other WFS service to work/display under WM Mobile, and that WFS has several layers.
5) have you tried restarting IIS and clearing the .NET temp file (i.e. delete this folder "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\mobilebackend" )
12-20-2019 02:01 AM
Below are my comments:
12-20-2019 02:50 AM
After restarting IIS, you may delete the "mobilebackend" folder under "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\", you should restart the webmap service as well.
Are you able to insert new geometry to your SQL Spatial WFST under Geospatial Portal ?
I am able to insert new geometry to my SQL WFST layer under WM Mobile (even layer is not displaying), I can see the newly inserted geometries...UNTIL I zoomed/Panned, then they are gone like the rest of the layer However, this proves that MW Mobile is talking/inserting to my WFST, I can see the new geometry under GeoMedia.
Could you try inserting new geometry with your WFST ? (i.e. Enable option "Create" for that Feature Class under the Edit Work interface)
12-20-2019 04:19 AM
One thing that could cause this problem is usage of underscore ( '_' ) characater in a layer name. There are following possibilities