WebGIS Discussions

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Mobile Alert Integration with M.App Enterprise

Hi, I am looking to integrate Mobile Alert as a solution on m.App Enterprise. My client however does not want the data running on the cloud and would like to host the same locally. Is there a workaround for this or is Mobile Alert strictly configured for the public cloud?
Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Mobile Alert Integration with M.App Enterprise

I moved this to the Mobile Suppot discussions so that it may get information specific to the Mobile Alert question  you ask.

As for M.App enterprise it will import data that is hosted locally in a database.

Highlighted
Staff

Hi

Right now Mobile Alert strictly works in the cloud, however everything is possible and based on potential revenue we can talk about the details. Who is a customer.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

thanks 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi we were seeking to target a Local security agency with a solution based on Mobile Alert and M.App Enterprise. However, we came across the information a bit too late for us to submit a bid.