WebGIS Discussions

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

WebMap 15 EP05 Print feature still not working

Hi All,

I have asked this previously in old sgi support website. My version was webmap 15 EP02 at that time.Print feature was not working. As per a user suggestion I waited for release of EP05.

The print feature still isn't working in current EP05 version. It outputs an empty pdf.

Technical Evangelist

Re: WebMap 15 EP05 Print feature still not working

Hi Vipanth, it would be good if you provided a link for easier problem understanding.

Can you print in PNG format?

Is GraphicsMagick installed and the installation folder properly referenced in web.config?

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

Here is the link of my previous post.

And,

Sorry that I mentioned "pdf" by mistake. Its PNG itself. I'm getting an empty png file as download. My sample data is USSample.mdb itself.

Technical Evangelist

Hello Vipanth,

Are you seeing the same results with the two printingEngines (internalInternetExplorer and phantomJS)?

I have confirmed in my server that printing is working in the Webmap EP 05 I have installed. I tend to use 'phantomJS' as my print engine, but have tested with both successfully.

If issue persists using either of the printingEngines I suggest logging an SR to have the support team take a look at this.

Contributor

Ok, I'll check once again and log SR if required.