WebGIS Discussions

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Workflow: SC_Digitize is not a function

Hey Community,

in previous versions, it was possible to do geometry capture in Geospatial Portal with Workflow engine using the GSP.captureGeometry function.

Here is the related documentation: https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/rMZAmliqhWp7LKakCy9Pig/4RVhszQdr9YqrC0ssDpZBg

In the new js api for Mapp Enterprise, I can see that IG.captureGeometry() has been replaced by SC.Digitize.

When i use that for the workflow in the geospatial i get the error message saying SC_Digitize is not a function, while it does work for the Desktop client in Mapp Enterprise.

I guess my questions are:

Is it possible to capture geometry through a workflow form in the Geospatial Portal? 

If yes, what function should I use? And is it possible to work with a backend DB or cani only work with PSS?

Best regards

Elodie

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Workflow: SC_Digitize is not a function

Hi Elodie,

I doubt the related Portal API part was updated to the new JS model. You should probably still use the older function - GSP.captureGeometry(). You can work only with a WFS-T service or PSS.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Workflow: SC_Digitize is not a function

Hello Jan

Thanks for your answer.
The GSP_captureGeometry was the first thing I tried and I got an error message saying that GSP is not defined.
Smiley Sad
Any other idea?