Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can we add a ResourceURL tag to GetCapabilities?

Hi All,

We have been trying to use a Webmap 15 generated WMTS as a layer in the iCAD multisource map feature and run into an issue where iCAD complains that it cannot find an element in the GetCapabilities for any webmap generated WMTS services.  The only difference I've found between a service that works and one that doesn't is the inclusion of the ResourceURL tag within the Layer section. 

My question is can Webmap generate this tag and how do I make it do so?

Cheers

Ross

Technical Evangelist

Re: Can we add a ResourceURL tag to GetCapabilities?

Hi Ross,

This is likely because WebMap's WMTS is KVP only. The ResourceURL tag is required for RESTful and SOAP implementations. As per OGC, the WMTS client SHOULD support both KVP and REST. Is there a way to change the protocol for the iCAD?

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

Re: Can we add a ResourceURL tag to GetCapabilities?

Thanks Jan,

Looks like we'll have to raise a CR with the iCAD product team as currently they only seem to support RESTful services.

Cheers Ross

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.