Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error in WMPS ( Fault Exception )

Dear Team,

As I am working with WMPS in Geomedia webmap, I am able to publish the service through webmap and able to access in geoportal through data source tab,

The problem is , when I click wmps service to view attributes its showing ( Error : Fault Exception ) instead of attributes.

Attached image for reference.

fault error.JPG

Thanks

Technical Evangelist

Re: Error in WMPS ( Fault Exception )

Hi sivaram,

Please enable Detailed logging for WebMap, restart WebMap service, restart Portal and check what does the GWMLog say after you attempt to view feature attributes.

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/jFUgMwV8rLquX7vj86E_6A/plpqpFnWZ8Gz5VXwZjrBrg

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Staff

Please make sure you are running the latest update, I recall "Fault Exception" issue from older bug report.

Regards,

Frank

Contributor

Dear Frank,

Can you please elaborate which latest update that i need to run, Currently I am using Geomedia Webmap v16.

Thanks

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Latest one is EP04:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/WebGIS-Release-Information/GeoMedia-WebMap-2016-EP04-16-00...

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.