Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff
Accepted Solution

Error launching WMS and WFS Service using GeoMedia WebMap v2018

[ Edited ]

Hi Team,

I have installed GeoMedia WebMap Professional v16.5.0000 build 49

I have crreated WFS and WMS services but while running these services I am getting following error.

for WFS: http://111.93.57.28/wfs-testusa/Service.svc/get?request=GetCapabilities&service=WFS

Server Error in '/wfs-testusa' Application.
Method 'get_SignatureAlgorithm' in type 'System.Security.Cryptography.RSACng' from assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' does not have an implementation.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'get_SignatureAlgorithm' in type 'System.Security.Cryptography.RSACng' from assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' does not have an implementation.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[TypeLoadException: Method 'get_SignatureAlgorithm' in type 'System.Security.Cryptography.RSACng' from assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' does not have an implementation.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes() +49
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.Utils.Reflection.<GetTypes>d__9.MoveNext() +115
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.Utils.Reflection.<GetTypes>d__0.MoveNext() +472
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager..cctor() +712

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager' threw an exception.]
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager.InitializeByFactoryTypeName(String exceptionFactoryTypeName) +0
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.SDIProFacadeInterface.ConfigurationManager.Initialize(Uri serviceHostBaseAddress, ServiceEndpointCollection serviceEndpoints) +3150
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.SDIProFacadeInterface.SDIProServiceBehaviorAttribute.Validate(ServiceDescription serviceDescription, ServiceHostBase serviceHostBase) +88
   System.ServiceModel.Description.DispatcherBuilder.ValidateDescription(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase serviceHost) +381
   System.ServiceModel.Description.DispatcherBuilder.InitializeServiceHost(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase serviceHost) +306
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.InitializeRuntime() +90
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout) +175
   System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout) +740
   System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.ActivateService(ServiceActivationInfo serviceActivationInfo, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity) +125
   System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity) +902

[ServiceActivationException: The service '/wfs-testusa/Service.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation.  The exception message is: The type initializer for 'Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager' threw an exception..]
   System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +626430
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +168510
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +913
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +161

For WMS: http://111.93.57.28/wms-testusa/Service.svc/get?request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS

Method 'get_SignatureAlgorithm' in type 'System.Security.Cryptography.RSACng' from assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' does not have an implementation.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'get_SignatureAlgorithm' in type 'System.Security.Cryptography.RSACng' from assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' does not have an implementation.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[TypeLoadException: Method 'get_SignatureAlgorithm' in type 'System.Security.Cryptography.RSACng' from assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' does not have an implementation.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes() +49
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.Utils.Reflection.<GetTypes>d__9.MoveNext() +115
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.Utils.Reflection.<GetTypes>d__0.MoveNext() +472
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager..cctor() +712

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager' threw an exception.]
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager.InitializeByFactoryTypeName(String exceptionFactoryTypeName) +0
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.SDIProFacadeInterface.ConfigurationManager.Initialize(Uri serviceHostBaseAddress, ServiceEndpointCollection serviceEndpoints) +3150
   Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.SDIProFacadeInterface.SDIProServiceBehaviorAttribute.Validate(ServiceDescription serviceDescription, ServiceHostBase serviceHostBase) +88
   System.ServiceModel.Description.DispatcherBuilder.ValidateDescription(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase serviceHost) +381
   System.ServiceModel.Description.DispatcherBuilder.InitializeServiceHost(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase serviceHost) +306
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.InitializeRuntime() +90
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout) +175
   System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout) +740
   System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.ActivateService(ServiceActivationInfo serviceActivationInfo, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity) +125
   System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity) +902

[ServiceActivationException: The service '/wms-testusa/Service.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation.  The exception message is: The type initializer for 'Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.Exceptions.SDIExceptionFactoryManager' threw an exception..]
   System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +626430
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +168510
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) +282

Regards,

Shashank Mathur

Staff

Re: Error launching WMS and WFS Service using GeoMedia WebMap v2018

Hi Team,

I did little bit more r&d and found that I have installed Mobile MapWorks v2018. Along with it, Dot Net Framework 4.6 was also installed. And because of this, I was getting the above error while launching the WMS / WFS service. I also observed that the similar error was there when launching the Geospatial Portal.

Now I have uninstalled MMW v2018 and Dot Net Framework 4.6, and everything is working fine.

Now my question is if I need to install MMW and WebMap on the same machine, what should I do?

Regards,

Shashank

Staff

Hi Shashank,

I have a test server (Windows Server 2012 R2) with MMW 2018 and WebMap 2018 running well along side by side.  My .NET framework, according to this registrey field --> (HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full\Vision), is 4.7.02558.

Regards,

Frank

Highlighted
Staff

Hi Frank,

Thanks a lot.

After installing the MMW the Do Net Framework version in my system was 4.6.01055.

Now I have upgraded the version to 4.7.02558 as suggested in your message.

Now all my instances (WMS /WFS / Portal) are working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashank Mathur

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.