Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Exception in Admin when configuring an instance

Hi,

I am getting an exception when I go to configure either a geospatial portal or a web publisher portal from within the Admin console.

The error I get in the log is:

The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate,NTLM

I am moving a configuration from 1 machine to another.

I have check that the settings in IIS are the same as the originating server.

I have check the bindings in the working server and compared to the bindings in the new server and both are identical.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks

Ciaran

Re: Exception in Admin when configuring an instance

Hi Ciaran,

I had the same problem. I tried out a lot of things, but only this worked for me:

You have to enable Anonymous access at IIS although you have a Windows authentication for example.
Enable both in this case.

another thing: Don't restrict the access on other ways, it simply wont work. Use only this option for that at IIS.

Regards,

Csaba

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.