Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Staff
Accepted Solution

FSM style on WMS problem - WebMap 2016 EP04

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have an issue with WMS service on GM WebMap 2016 EP04.
I have prepared some custom FSM file and made a styles for my point features.
The problem is when I try to use PNG format for my WMS then I can't see all dataset on GetMap (just few of points - see attached).

When switched to JPEG or SVG, everything works fine.

When removed FSM, the problem dissapeared.

It's very strange because the same library on WebMap 6.1 works like a charm.

Any suggestions?

Staff

Re: FSM style on WMS problem - WebMap 2016 EP04

Are you having output set to 16 bit or 24 bit PNG ??. Probably with 16 bit could have these errors, is strnge if it happens with 24 bit PNG output selected

Staff

So far I've found that changing web.config of WMS service helped partialy.

In section <WMSBasicOriginatingPipe> I've changed  forcePNG32 parameter to False and service seems to be working fine. But with this I loose Anti-aliasing which is important for me. 

According to your suggestion, where can I decide if I want to use 16 or 24 bit?

Staff

Sorry, on my previous message I wanted to say 24 or 32 bit (3 or 4 bands) . It seems that you fixed setting the configuration to 24 bit (3 bands) so you loss the transperency band (the 4th band) in the png and quality is very poor, I can ensure you. This should be reported to product center.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.