Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Geomedia Webmapp Configuration error

Hello all, 

I have installed and configured geomedia webmapp 2018. But after configuration am getting error called "Node tree operation failed(services cannot be created". Because of this, Tempalates and Workspaces are not showing in Admin console. 

I have attaced the screenshot of those two errors. Kindly take a look into it. 

Can anyone explain this issue why this is happening? 

Regards, 

Karthik. 

Technical Evangelist

Re: Geomedia Webmapp Configuration error

Hi Karthik,

I think this must be some missing prerequisite, although not sure which one. Perhaps double check the installation instructions to see whether your system meets all the requirements.

Pavel

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi pavel, 

Thanks for the reply. 

I have checked all the prerequisites. Everything is fine. But still the error occurs..

karthik. 

Technical Evangelist

Hi Karthik,

Is this a new installation or an upgrade from 2016?

Please check Configuration Wizard log (by default located at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Temp\GWMConfigWizard.log) for any errors. That would give use more information.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.