Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Intergraph Catalogue Utilities installer

Where can I get the Intergraph Catalogue Utilities installer referred in the Intergraph Catalogue Installation Guide, within Geospatial SDI software?

Technical Evangelist

Re: Intergraph Catalogue Utilities installer

[ Edited ]

Hi Bruno,

This document is probably outdated. The Catalogue Administrator and Editor are automatically installed with Geospatial SDI installation. From the online docs:

To access these documents, from the Start menu, navigate to the Hexagon Geospatial Catalogue Platform (CCT) root folder: <windows drive: >\Program Files\Common Files\Intergraph\Catalogue\1.2\.

This documents are delivered in the EN [or other language] folder of the Program subfolder.

The Catalogue Installation and Configuration Guide provides guidance to administrators in creating and populating a catalogue database with geospatial metadata records which will be served by the CSW service.

The Catalogue applications are located in the mentioned folder.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Intergraph Catalogue Utilities installer

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the information. Although it is installed with Geospatial SDI, this is only available on server. It would make sense to have this utilities instaled on desktop clients for several users to update CSW Catalogue without having to access server by RDP. And I believe the documentation I presented stated this kind of situation. Can you confirm this utility installed client side no longer exists?

Thanks,

Bruno Santos

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.