Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Legend Icons in Consumer Portal 2018 SP2 problem

We have a fresh installation of Windows 2018 SP2 and I ssee legend icons in Consumer Portal, but I have another installation that is an update of WebMap 2016 --> 2018 --> 2018 SP2 and I don't get legend icons. I've used same workspace configuration on booth systems, I have enable logs on adminconsole, consumer portal on the instalaltion that I don't get icons, I don't have any error on the log. I've checkecd that consumer instance is same version and has same binaries files on booth installlations.

What I have to look for ??, how we can guarantee that an updated instllation from 2016 (without errors on update) have full 2018 SP2 functionality ??

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.