Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Login error in Geoportal SDK

Dear Team,

As i am using Geospatial Portal SDK (Apollopro layout) to customize the requirements. while customizing i am calling the $GP.user.login function for authentication.

Below code we are using.

$GP.user.login({username: “Test”, password: “Test@1234”});

But in portal it shows the following error in notification log.

“The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.”

LogIn_Error.jpg

Thanks.

Technical Evangelist

Re: Login error in Geoportal SDK

Hi sivaram,

is the code direct copy-paste? It looks like there are styled double quotes “ ” instead of regular (plain) double quotes: " "

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

Hi jan,

Thanks for reply, The code is not directly copy-paste. The double quotes is a plain quotes. Still the same error,

Any suggestions

Thanks

Contributor

Dear Team,

Still my issue is up, Please suggest .

Technical Evangelist

It seems like it's a bug in the SDK function not encoding the special characters. Please submit a support ticket.

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.