Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

No search result for WFS-G based on Access Database

Hi all,

Greetings!

I tried to configure wfs gazeteer on access database. After following all suggestions available over GeoMedia web map administrator's guide and knowledge base, the wfs g gives proper reply on getcapabilities request on web. However, when using it in Search Geographic names, after adding the service in portal, it does not gives any result.

I have added the access warehouse and web config along.

Please give suggestions!

Regards!

Aroop

Staff

Re: No search result for WFS-G based on Access Database

Hi Aroop,

Enable log4net on the web.config (set value for level to 'DEBUG") would help.  I would try this first to spot any quick/obvious issue before you try my sample file below.

Please see the attached sample WFSG for the USSampleData's Cities feature class (make sure you have the ussampledata mdb on the webmap server).

This is a web.config from v15.x so you may want to use WinMerge to migrate this to v16 (compare this web.config with a generic v16 WFSG web.config), make sure it is working under v16, then you can use WinMerge to compare the newly migrated v16 working WFSG web.config file with your own web.config.

Thanks

Frank

Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks fmak for your reply. My web config worked by making some changes. The changes that were made were mainly on the bbox value. It had to be changed to 4326 values. Then it worked. 

Even if my data is on 3857 coordinate, it needed the bbox values to be on 4326 coordinates value and in all places, it epsg needs to be set as 4326.

However, I would request suggestion, that can I use 3857 inside the web config. If so, how!

Thanks and Regards!

AroopSmiley Happy

Staff

Hi Aroop,

You can have other supported EPSG values as BBOX values, I pulled this one off my working sample:

<FixedBoundingBox sdiCssName="EPSG:3059" minX="301000.0" minY="494800.0" maxX="327500.0" maxY="520900.0" />

Thanks

Frank

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.