Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Request not allowed Error in Geomedia Webmap portal

[ Edited ]

Dear Team,

When I execute a query in Geomedia Webmap (v16.04) ‘Analysis’ section of Geospatial portal and try to download the result in kml or gml format, it shows the error {"error":"Request not allowed."}, Can you please suggest me how to solve this issue,

Thanks.

Technical Evangelist

Re: Request not allowed Error in Geomedia Webmap portal

Please enable logging and review the Portal's log after attempting this operation. There's likely a problem with the WFS service.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

Dear jan,

Thanks for reply, As i have consumed this wfs in another machine which is having erdas portal its working fine, but when i am trying to download the analysis result in Geomedia webmap portal in my machine, its throwing error : Request not allowed

Thanks

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

OK, this could rule out WFS-side of problem, but still you need to enable Portal logging and see what's gone wrong.

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.