Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

Security Console and Authorization Bridge

Hi.

I've created an Authorization Bridge Service and configured it so that the database was pointing to the correct path.

When trying to access this Authorization Bridge Service in Security Console I'm getting this error in Security Console log:

DEBUG Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Projectware.SecurityAdminConsole.AuthorizationBridgeAdminWindow [(null)] - Unable to load type 'NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle' during configuration of proxy factory class.
Possible causes are:
- The NHibernate.Bytecode provider assembly was not deployed.
- The typeName used to initialize the 'proxyfactory.factory_class' property of the session-factory section is not well formed.

Solution:
Confirm that your deployment folder contains one of the following assemblies:
NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.dll
NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.dll

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at AuthorizationBridgeBusinessLogic.AuthorizationBridgeService.IAuthorizationBridgeAdmin.GetUsersGroups()
at AuthorizationBridgeBusinessLogic.PermissionsDataAccess.GetUsersGroups()
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Projectware.AuthorizationBridgeAdminUserInterface.Common.PermissionsCacheUtils.GetUsersGroups()
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Projectware.SecurityAdminConsole.AuthorizationBridgeAdminWindow.AuthorizationBridgeAdminWindow_AcceptButtonClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

The message says to confirm if both dll, NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.dll and NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.dll, are in deployment folder.

I've checked both Security Console and my Authorization Bridge Service folders and I can't see those files.

Anyone has experience this behavior?

I've already did this type of configuration in previous SW versions without this problems.

I've check my previous configurations and the configuration files are quite similar to the ones that I have now.

Anyone can help with this so I can managed to put Securoty Console working with Authorization Bridge Service?

TIA

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.