Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Style for WFS

How to configure a point style for a WFS service?In GeoMedia is configured with a dot style - image. In the style properties on the portal, you must specify the library address. How to create a library for use on the portal?

Thank you

Anna
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Style for WFS

[ Edited ]

There is a folder called img in the portal application . Make that directory browsable in IIS then place your icons there. Then in the portal when applying graphic symbol just point to that directory.

directorybrowsing.png

Alternatively you can create a browsable vitual directory in IIS and place your icons there.

Contributor

Thank you!

Anna
Regular Contributor

When you install GeoMedia WebMap/Geospatial Portal the setup creates the "GeospatialPortalImages" virtual directory that contains a set of icons and markers you can use for point styles.

The connect URL should be http://<server_name>/GeospatialPortalImages/

Regards,

Colin

Contributor

Hello, Colin! When I create a site using the https protocol, the marker insertion function is lost.

Anna
Regular Contributor

I haven't noticed that before but I can see the issue. The Pins, Prohibition Signs and Warning signs are not shown under the Insert marker/annontation command when the site is running over HTTPS. There is possibly a reason for this I'm not aware of.

I recommend a support ticket is filed to find out or perhaps someone who knows the answer will reply.

Contributor

Thanks for the help!

Anna
Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.