Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

WMTS Layers Not Available at All Scales

Hi,

I have created a WMTS service in GeoMedia WebMap and configured appropriately using the documentation available. However, the tiles are only generated at specific scales. When i zoom in further than the point where i have configured scale-dependent display for some layers, all layers cease to display with the info that the data is not available at current scale. I have increased the levels and the tile sizes in the cacheconfiguration files with no success, the behaviour remains the same. 

How do i ensure the tiles are generated for all layers at all scales?

Regards,

Elvis

Technical Evangelist

Re: WMTS Layers Not Available at All Scales

Hi Elvis,

Can you share the CacheConfiguration XML file?

Did you copy over the XML file to WMTS sharedConfiguration folder?

Also make sure that the Geospatial Capabilities Service is restarted (or not used), when you're changing the WMTS service properites.

Regads

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.