Who Me Too'd this topic

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
WebMap 15.00.0400 problems with WFS-G

Hi,

I have several solutions in production with WebMap and Geospatial Portal in several clients. I am noticing that there are a lot of problems in these, related to WebMap corruption, that have the consequence of the map services stop working until we restart WebMap. These solutions have several WMS, WFS-G, WMPS and Printing Service.

I am suspecting of WFS-G, as these services stop working sometimes, other times they don't even load. I see several errors in Event Viewer that are related with WFS-G services:

Time: Thu May 12 15:35:35 2016
Source: Map Server
Version: 15.00.0400.00163
Function CreateObject
Error: 0x1
Error Description: Not available
Log File: {4B518A2F-3835-457D-9587-D93C71DE5BB8}.GWMLog

In the WebMap log file itself I don't see any specific problem. But looking at the WFS-G service log I obtained the following:

2016-05-12 15:35:35,903 [53] FATAL Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.MethodDispatcher.SDIMethodDispatcher [(null)] - A fatal exception has been caught and transformed
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.MapSvr.IDGWMMapServerHelper.CreateObject(String Name, Object ObjectName)
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.GDOUtils.RecordsetService.ExecuteExportToGML2(Object recordsets, Nullable`1 gmlVersion, String crsName, Nullable`1 maxFeaturesCount, Stream resultStream, String gmlBaseSchemasLocation, Stream outputSchemaStream, String schemaLocation, Boolean swapCoord, String xmlNamespaceAttribute, String xmlNamespace)
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Gazetteer.Pipes.WFSGOriginatingPipe.WFSGOriginatingPipe.GenerateFeaturesResponseDocument(GetFeatureParameters110 getFeatureParametersBase, RecordsetService rs, GMRecordsets recordsets, String defaultCSFName, Stream getFeatureResponse, GMRecordsets recordsetsForSchema, Stream schemaResponse)
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Gazetteer.Pipes.WFSGOriginatingPipe.WFSGOriginatingPipe.GenerateResponseFiles(String defaultCSFName, Stream getFeatureResponse, GetFeatureParameters110 getFeatureParametersBase, GMRecordsets recordsets, GMRecordsets recordsetsForSchema, Stream schemaResponse)
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Gazetteer.Pipes.WFSGOriginatingPipe.WFSGOriginatingPipe.GetFeature(GetFeatureParameters110 getFeatureParametersBase, AdditionalParametersCollection additionalParameters, IUserContext userContext)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Common.BasePipe.MethodDispatcher.SDIMethodDispatcher.Dispatch(Object actPipe, MethodParameterInfo methodInfo, SDIMethodParameters parametersClass, AdditionalParametersCollection additionalParameters, IUserContext userContext)

Has anyone experience similar behavior on WFS-G? Any ideas to surpass this?

TIA

Bruno Santos

Who Me Too'd this topic