Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Who Me Too'd this topic

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff
BI related issues
[ Edited ]

Hi,

Im getting the followng issues with BI apps:

1. I can't create a BI configuration based on SQLServer datasource. I've tried the suggestion proposed here, but the configuration in my case looks different. I can create BI based on PostGIS datasource.
  2. When a BI is created if I try to modify it I will not get the previous configuration. Basically the wizard starts from the scratch.
  3. The app won't work anyway, even with BI based on PostGIS datasource. The app stops loading just at the beginning and in the console looking at the json downloaded the response is {"message":"Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: value"}.  app.0c5b0ff0d7154cb2.js:719 onerrorLogger: {"e":{"message":"Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: value"},"message":"Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: value","logData":{"msg":"Uncaught Exception","errorMsg":"Uncaught [object Object]","url":"https://[Server]/BrowserClient/app.0c5b0ff0d7154cb2.js","line number":710,"column":1}}

Any suggestion?

thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Who Me Too'd this topic